Tuesday, September 27, 2011

4X5's are here

Nothing beats the feeling of getting some 4x5's back from the lab. You just can't beat that nervousness and anticipation, Digi photographers, you'll never know. Here's a few I just got back and with my new scanner I should have some big prints for my house too. 100 inches wide at 300 dpi, again, you can't get that with regular digi gear either.

Whytecliff Park

Blacktusk mountain

An old 4x5 photo of Ryan Gallant
Some digi photos as well. Rate Roline about to film a line.
An old photo of Chris Haslam bailing from a weak branch.
Double Exposure of my Uncle Robert and Dad in Naniamo

Harrison hot springs (nikon F3 )


Obey Party on the weekend at No Limits

Trevor Andrews partying

Keith Henry breakdancing at Chad Dickson, Sean Lowe and Wade Desarmo's Bday night, it was a wild one.
Trevor Houlihan and Chad Dickson